There are several options inside the Custom Drop Down Menu that allow you to customize each link in your drop down items and specify under which button these items will be listed. You will also find a list of all the current items that are in your Drop Downs listed under these options.
There are five options that appear when adding a new item to the Drop Downs, each is outlined below:
- Section - This is used to select under which top navigation button you want your Drop Down link to appear.
- Item Type - This is usually left as Link but may also be changed to Title if you would like a non-clickable title in your Drop Downs.
- View Text - This is the clickable text that will appear in the Drop Downs.
- Nav URL - This is the URL to which you want the View Text to lead people when clicked.
- New Window? - This option allow you to determine if the Nav URL will open in the same or a new browser window.
You will then select your Item Type, add your View Text and place your Nav URL in the Input fields.
You will then click save to create the new Drop Down item. However, you must click the Publish Changes To Site button in order to update the website with the additional Drop Down(s).
*Please Note: Your new Drop Down item will display on your site within 5 minutes.