On occasion, you may have an existing Google calendar that you would like to sync into the CMS and have those events appear on the website for your users.
First, obtain your iCal link from the Google calendar that you wish to import then follow these steps (steps can be found in Google help options if you are unsure of how to obtain the iCal link):
1. From the Admin home, navigate to the appropriate section (found under "Section Management") that you would like the calendar to live under
2. In "Section Management" select the "Event Calendar"
3. Select "Add Event Group"
4. Input the Group Name (Examples would be, "District," "High School," "Soccer," etc.)
5. Paste your iCal Feed URL information
7. From the "Event Calendar Home" page select the link of the calendar that you just created
8. Select the "Sync Now" button
9. Select "OK" (the calendar should populate in the bottom window)
Important Note: Once you feed in events from an iCal link, you can no longer add events to that particular Event Group from within the CMS.
How do I select the calendars that I would like to show under my events?
How do I sync my calendar iCal feed?