How do I add a new calendar to my website?
Calendars are added into the system by using Event Groups which lump common events together so they can display on your website. This helps your site visitors filter calendar views to see only events that interest them.
- From the Admin Home page, click on the Site Section (under Section Management) where you would like to add the new Event Group.
- Click the "Event Calendar" button.
- Under "Manage Event Groups" click on the "Add Event Group" button.
- Name your Event Group (calendar) in the "Group Name" field
- Click the green "Save" button.