Obtaining your RSS link in the CMS:
- From the Admin Home, click on the site section that your News feed exists on
- Click on the "Content Pages"
- Click into your Homepage section or the Content Page that your news feed is on
- Click "Edit" on the News Component
- Click the "Update RSS Feed" button
- Hit "OK" on the pop-up (this will generate a link under the button)
- Click on the "View RSS Feed" link - (This will generate a new tab and if your browser does not have an RSS reader it will look like a bunch of code)
- Copy the URL address in this new tab
Setting up your News feed in the app:
- In the eSV2Go system, click on "Settings" under the News section
- Click on "Feeds"
- Make sure you are in the "RSS Feeds" tab at the top of this page
- Click the Blue "+ New" button
- Paste in your RSS URL
- Select a Feed Category (optional)
- Click the "Test Connection" button
- Check/uncheck your feed options, based on your preferences ("Create News Item" should be checked but "Create Push Notification" is up to your discretion)
- Click "Ok"