When setting up your lists, you may need to set up a list that combines 2 or more of your existing lists into a single group. This is called a Superset list. Ex. A combination of your “All Students” and “All Staff” lists would be combined to create a Superset list of "All students and staff."
- From the “My Lists” page, click on the "Select an Option" dropdown
- Choose the "Create a superset list" option
- Name your list
- Choosing "Keep linked To Source List" is recommend, as this will ensure any updated contacts on the original list are filtered down to your subset list
- Select each of your "Source Lists" from the drop down and click the "Add" button to add them to your superset list
- Click the "OK" button once you have all of your lists added
Optional: Superset list's enabled contact state matches each Source List. If checked, the superset list's contact checkboxes revert to match the Source List every time the Source List changes.