- From the Admin Home click on your main district site section on the right, under "Section Management"
- Click the "Custom Drop Down Menu" button
- Use the options in the "Add New Dropdown Item" section to create a new menu item for your dropdowns
- From the "Nav. Button" drop down, select the button you would like this new item to live under
- For "Item Type," make sure that Link is selected
- Add the text you would like displayed in the menu to the "View Text" box
- Add the URL to the page you would like to link to in the "Nav URL" box (for internal links, just use the Friendly URL)
- Click the "Save Nav Item" button, and your new drop-down item will be added to the dropdown menu
You can also manage existing dropdown items in the list below, using the "Edit" button next to the existing items. If you should need to change a main menu button/category please send us a Support request.