- From the Admin Home, navigate to the site section that your page is on
- Click the "Content Pages" button
- Select the page with the components that need to be moved
- When you select your page, you will default to "Window #1 Content." From there, select the "Move Page" tab
- On the "Move Page" section select the following:
- "To Site Section" - This is the section (Ex. Elementary, High School, etc.) that your page is moving to. I this is not changing, no need to select a new section
- "New Parent Page" - This is the existing page that you would like your page to live under. If you do not want your page to live under a content page, select the
- Click "Move Page"
Should you just need to move a portion of your page, see "How do I move my components to another page or window?"